This Revolutionary 4-Part Program Includes...
1. COACHING - Pushing and coaching you to greater achievement, even when it's outside your comfort zone. This includes...
- 3-Months of Unlimited 1-on-1 and Group Coaching and Support
- 8-Week Door-Opener University breakthrough training
2. CONTENT -- Answers to hundreds of the most important questions you and your clients have, through UNLIMITED access to Online Success Help Desk, which includes state-of-the-art business and life-management videos, templates and articles.
3. CLIENTS -- *Up-to 3 Months of PRE-QUALIFIED LEADS from one of America's top LinkedIn Certified Lead Suppliers (*includes set-up).
BONUS -- The ONE-Client Breakthrough -- with template examples of how to turn ordinary clients into massive income generators.
We care that you will receive the highest value from the PROFESSIONAL MENTORS NETWORK. That's why it comes with an unconditional 30-days money- back guarantee.
If this isn't all you wanted and more, let us know within 30-days and you will receive a full refund.
However, if you like this program as much as I think you will, all we ask is that you help us spread the word, and perhaps even send us a testimonial.
This will enable us to build an even more robust network of coaches and consultants, expanding the co-mentoring for everyone.
Jim Bond is one of those rare marketing specialist who can combine years of experience and expertise with common sense, and put it all in a way and language that even the least knowledgeable can understand and use.Mike Scotto Chairman Emeritus, SCORE Ventura County / National Advisory Council
Past Director of Marketing, JC Penny (division)
Mr. Bond’s presentation on the marketing aspects of private practice was superb. His advice was straightforward, clear, comprehensive, and practical.
He is warm, approachable, and makes great effort to understand your unique situation. His sense of humor made learning this sometimes difficult material easy and enjoyable.Dr. Ryan Sharma Director of Clinical Training (Southern California University)
I had the privilege of attending James’ Marketing Action Plan… What I was most impressed with is his common sense approach to prospect development that many of us in sales all these years seem to have forgotten.
In his words, “Position the Bucket to Catch the Rainfall” should be the Golden Rule of Marketing!Jim Swieca Account Manager at Impress Communications
These management skills aren’t learned in school…
You forced us to stretch, to try things out of our comfort zone… so it really added a much deeper value than I expected.Kathleen Gallavan Director, Management Information Systems
Lear Astronics, Division of British General Electric